Surprised By Mountain Man and The Tigers


It was a glorious Mother's Day in very many ways. One is the obvious... Mountain Man and The Tigers surprised me with one of these in Pink! :)





Mother's Day brunch included this tastiness:



The ones who made me a Mama:



Am happiest when we're together - blessed with my family and spending the day together:



The men in my life... I get to spend my days like this.



Not me! I was not totally surprised! :) So surprised the Tigers were ecstatic - almost as ecstatic as I was! And then we all went for a ride. And Not me! I didn't just post my Monday Not me! after midnight on Tuesday because I thought it was too fun! Yes, I do think it is the best thing this week so am entering it @ Sarah's Your Life, Your Blog.

And that's a wrap ya'll. See ya tomorrow shortly! :)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Cool present! You have some really handsome men in your life! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Shannon said...

A friend of mine has a pink Schwinn, so adorable!

Montee said...

What a sweet family!