Biggest Loser Winner Helen

Okay, my girlfriend convinced me to watch my first episode of "Biggest Loser" on the finale night. So yes, I am sleepy and yes I saw all the winners. Amazing! And the Winner is - Helen!

That's right, 48 year old Helen! Amazing transformation.






Okay, my girlfriend convinced me to watch my first episode of "Biggest Loser" on the finale night. So yes, I am sleepy and yes I saw all the winners. Amazing!

And can we just say Jerry! Helen! These two really proving that age is not a factor here. Jerry is 63 years old.

You can go here to see NBC.com and their website for Biggest Loser Contestants. It makes you wish they all had won. Who were you cheering for tonight?

Are you a fan? Can you imagine? Doesn't it make you want to work out a lot harder! I mean, seriously, my walk ... well, you get the idea. Personally I loved being motivated and this Works For Me Wednesday! What works for YOU?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Two Little Lambs said...

I watched every episode and love that show. The transformations are amazing!

Smelling Coffee said...

We follow this show weekly... as we sit in our chairs and eat ice cream! :-)

Christy said...

This is the first season where I have seen every episode. Yes, how inspiring these people are! It absolutely motivates me to exercise more and life a healthy lifestyle. I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and all I can say is that I am SO glad I don't have to work-out like the contestants on the show... she is tough!

Annette said...

WOW that is an amazing transformation! Great inspiration! I have not gotten in to that show but have seen an episode or two. Hey, are you still on weight watchers? I have now lost about 15 pounds!! Yeah!!! Love your blog!

A Christian Mom said...

I love this show. I've been watching it since season 2. Very inspirational!

Jerry did an amazing job! I was happy to see him win the at home money.

I wasn't a fan of Helen's or Tara's, during the show, but I'm glad they did well. I really wanted Kristen to win, but I'm not liking Kristen's new hairdo... I liked her better with darker hair.

Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Amazing transformations. Although I thought Helen was a bit TOO skinny! Didn't look healthy. But she did great!

I like Kristen's hair better dark too. She looked great though!

Oh and yes, makes me wanna work my tail off-which is why I walked 8 miles this morning!

Carolina Mama said...

The Smith's - Yes indeed, still a Weight Watcher Girl myself. Enjoying! Down 2.4 last week. Happy face! :)

Two Little Lambs said...

I mentioned you in my post from today.

* said...

I don't watch Biggest Loser (or much TV at all for that matter), but wow, what a transformation! It's inspiring, isn't it? ;)

Jenny said...

Hi. I was just surfing around some blogs, and I came across yours. It’s pretty nifty and I’m really enjoying my stay here. I’ve bookmarked your site for daily visits, and I hope you’ll visit me. I’d love to have you. :) Have a great day and I’ll see you around the blogosphere. :)

Season Moore said...

For some reason I always crave ice cream while watching that show! :-p