Carolina Girls - the Interview IX

Nonny's Immediate Family



Greetings this Week's Edition of "Carolina Girls - the Interview IX! Meet - Nonny! an original Carolina GIrl who has spent her life in North Carolina. Let's get to know her...

Where are you from? I was raised in Charlotte, NC, but now live between Greensboro and Raleigh, NC. I love being a Southern Girl and calling NC home!

What is the name of your blog? Love Being A Nonny

How did you name your blog? I wanted it to be something that told who I was without any explanation. I am Nonny to one little girl, with one on the way now. But I hope to have a *heart full* in the future!!

How did you get into blogging? Originally, when a friend's daughter was diagnosed with cancer, she had a Caring Bridge site that I followed. Her site led me to other sites and then my daughter-in-law (www.grahamcrakas.blogspot.com) talked me into starting my own.

What do you wish to convey on your blog? How much I love my family and how much they mean to me.

What is your favorite thing about your blog? My family reading posts I did for them.

What is your favorite Ben N Jerry's Flavor? Cherry Garcia

What is your favorite song/iTune right now? One True God by:Mark Harris

Starbucks or Mc Donald's? McDonalds (Starbucks is too strong for me)

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts (there is one answer here for Carolina Girls! Just kidding!) ? ;) Krispy Kreme...Hot Now!!!!

A favorite Carolina food or restaurant? The General Store Cafe' in Pittsboro, NC. If you are near there...try it! You'll like it too!

What is a favorite place in Carolina? Lake Lure,NC I have spent my summers there my whole life @ Camp Lurecrest. You have the beauty of the mountains AND the lake. Hard to miss God's creation when you are there!


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Thanks! How special! Does this mean I am famous??

Renee said...

I am a first time visitor via Love being a Nonny. Love reading the interviews.

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Thanks again for the interviews of all our 'carolina sisters'!!

Maybe someday I'll get brave enough to do an interview!

~Beth