Ragu Dad's Nite Out

Everyone heard about National Mom's Nite Out - the first ever! Now, I wanted more of you to know what the Dad's where up to at home. They had a game plan too.



Who knew! The Dad's were home reveling in the classics of RagĂș® Old World Style® pasta sauces. That's right, Mountain Man and the Tigers were taste testing the amazing two new varieties, Sweet Tomato Basil and Margherita Old World Style sauces. It was hard for the Tigers to hold off when the box came two days early. Then, as I sauntered out to meet up with the amazing Carolina Girls here, Mountain Man and the Tigers enjoyed their own Dad's Nite Out. No Carolina Mama did not video the excitement because I was on my own Mom's Nite Out that speaks for itself.



The Tigers loved the new Sweet Tomato Basil and Mountain Man thought the Margherita Sauce was a real hit. So thanks to Ragu! everyone was happy. Eating this yumminess....


Have you tried these new sauces? What are your favorites?

Just think next year you can join us for National Mom's Nite Out too - Save The Date: May 6, 2010. Until then...

You can visit www.Ragu.com for tasty recipes and nutrition, parenting and time-management tips from the RagĂș Expert Panel

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi, sorry it has been a while. I guess it is all of the advertisements on the page that take so long to load. (we have the fastest DSL that Windstream offers) I have even stopped visiting Frugal, Freebies and Deals because the page takes forever to load. Glad y'all are doing well. Are you going to the conference this week?

Sarah said...

Oh, I need to get some of this! I try to keep something in the cabinet in case I need a quick fix for dinner--these sauces will be perfect!