Kentucky Derby's Smack Down "Want Revenge" Dunkirk Food and Hats



Live from the Kentucky Derby! Carolina Mama's pink favorite. Here's what I would be doing if I were at the Derby this year! Smack down here is all things Carolina, here's what we're looking at from sweet Carolina as we focus all eyes on the Derby today.


Here's the smack down on the Kentucky Derby. Check out "Want Revenge!" He just was scratched from the line up because of an ankle injury. It's got to be sad. So go ahead and decide for yourself who will it be?!



Lots are banking on Dunkirk. He does have potential to turn heads and break records - really old records.

If you're like Carolina Mama - you're into the Hat Parade!


Then you can't forget the Kentucky Derby Foods. Or should I say drinks - most at Churchill Downs will enjoy the traditional Kentucky Derby Drink the Mint Julep. Then I would prefer the Mint Julep Cake! That's right!



Here's my Carolina Mama pretty in pink pick for this year's Hat Winner! What's your Kentucky Derby?! Your hat? Your food? Your life! Have a great weekend!


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Hi there! Tardevil sent me an email about Moms Night Out in Apex. Do you live near us?!?!?

I would have sent this to your email, but I couldn't find it. (It was probably right in front of me - ha.)

Blessings,
Beth

Carolina Mama said...

Beth, everyone is invited and my apologies I thought I had you on my usual list. Of course. It will be great fun. I've emailed you and feel free to email me from my profile page anytime. My email is: carolinamama1 @ gmail. com.

Abby said...

Is it wrong that i live in Kentucky and I was too busy shopping to remember to watch the Derby?? I feel like if I admit that I will be shunned by everyone in this state! I do love watching the hats and outfits at the derby. I love going to the races although I've never been to the derby.