North Carolina Triple Coupons, Free Coffee For Mom & MNO


Hello Carolina Girls, It's time to share the good news. Right now, it's Harris Teeter Triple Coupons time! That's right through midnight Tuesday, May 5th, HT is offering their notorious triple coupons on each coupon up to .99 and that adds up.

This Friday night, the Tigers and I did about a 45 minute "grocery run" to Harris Teeter with just one week's coupons in tow. Mind you I had several sets of my one week's coupons. Nonetheless, we were able to save 50% just like that.

Can I tell you we're stocked up on the likes of Pace Salasa, my beloved Tabasco Hot Sauce for Louisiana girl Carolina Mama (check out my 100 things if you are wondering! ;) and Dole Fruit Cup Parfaits for more than 50% off. We'll take it.

Guess what - advertising has it that some Panera Bread locations are offering FREE Coffee to Moms on Mother's Day! Go ahead you know Mom loves her coffee - take her to Panera this Sunday for her free cup of Thank You Mom!



That's a fun start to May wouldn't you say! What is going on with you today? And by all means let me know what good stuff is going on in your neighborhood! :) Have an awesome Monday!

***It's now Wednesday and this is my Frugal Tip for the week for "Works For Me Wednesday!" What's your tip?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Mel said...

i was going to HT last night but will go as soon as work is over, i love their triple coupon days

Unknown said...

Good stuff - I'm just getting into the whole coupon thing and noticed this on their website. How often do they do this?

Carolina Mama said...

From my experience we (North Carolina) get Triple Coupons through Harris Teeter every few months. It usually is word-of-mouth right before the dates.

Hope this helps and good luck.