Welcome the Twins! Brangelina's Twins That Is


Brad and Angelina introduce Knox and Marchillene! Welcome Knox and Marchillene! You can see I am in an All Things Twins mode here. Aren't they cute! Brings back a lot of memories for sure! And they've donated the $14 millon they were rewarded for the photo shoot, not a typo, to a children's charity. Awesome!

The photo is compliments of People Magazine and apparently, we can all rush out right now and get a copy and the real scoop.

Now you know.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

What I want to know is, did Angelina get the VBAC she wanted? I mean, she went all the way to Europe to find a doctor who would do a twin VBAC for a well-known celebrity. It would be terribly disappointing if, after all that, she had to get another c-section.

Colored With Memories said...

Oh, they're so cute...and born on my mom's b'day...so now I'll get to carry that little piece of trivia around in my brain!

Claremont First Ward said...

I was wondering when the photos would be released. Super cute babies. My twins didn't look that plump until they were like 2 months old! :)

Carolina Mama said...

Susanna I believe I read that she did indeed have a section. It may have been recommended due to Twins. Our guys were full-term (40 weeks - I know unheard of) and they were breech so we had no option.

Also, since I am sharing my gossip' knowledge :) I read that they were living in France as well. Of course, amongst other domains.

Miss Lisa said...

They look very sweet--I love the little one on the top with the older sister :)