Family Fun


Meet the family!

For some reason I liked these little people. Mountain Man really does wear the halo. He is more than I could have asked or imagined, And my Tigers, the Big Cats have become Tiger and Cheetah . Are we detecting a little individuality here!

School starts in two weeks so we are living it up. Lots of swimming, tennis - can I just say sports - family time, too.

Tomorrow I will let you know about the awesome, positively wonderful concert we attended this week. Until then, we're off to the Olympics. Go Gold!

3 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Darling picture! Did you make that yourself?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. We are full into the "fall" schedule these days!

Carolina Mama said...

It should be a live link to Pyzam where you can create yours too. ;) I just thought it was cute.

Miss Lisa said...

Love it :)