Charleston is for Lovers









We're back from a get-away to Charleston! What a delightful city! And romantic for us as we celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary! wahoo!!

Mountain Man really spoiled me. It was a real treasure to spend time with him just us - unplugged. We called the Tigers at bedtime to say Good Night and it was great to know what fun they were having with their cousins. Mountain Man and I got to celebrate and reminisce our Honeymoon in Bermuda. We had some gloriously similarities to our Honeymoon and our Wedding in New Orleans.

Charleston was a nice to parallel to our New Orleans Wedding.

It was a joy to spend our time alone and to be with family, too. My precious niece and nephew (in-love) took complete charge of the Tigers so Mountain Man and I could recharge and be a couple again in this wonderful city! All of that twenty-three year old energy was put to good use with the Tigers. What a blessing to us!

Our official 10 Year Anniversary is next month so we will keep celebrating. ;) More details then! ;)

9 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Congratulations to you and Mountain Man on your 10 years! So glad you had a great time. It looks like many special memories were made. :-)

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Happy anniversary--looks like a wonderful trip!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time. I would have, too... minus the bikes (because that involves exercise). :)

Miss Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary---it looks like a fun town :)

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! Charleston is such a beautiful city! Glad y'all were able to get away.

Nancy M. said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! The pictures are great. I can't believe I still haven't been to Charleston. Happy early Anniversary!

Kitty Scraps said...

Happy Anniversary! I think we both were in Charleston the same weekend! I go down there often to visit friends, it's a lovely city, so much to see and do, soak up all that wonderful atmosphere. Did you visit Folly Beach? Highly recommend it, sporting a sunburn to prove how great it is *smiles*

Screaming Meme said...

I love it! Happy Anniversary...Screaming Meme

MaricrisG said...

wow thanks for the pictures! I loved it. Charleston is one the town I'm wishing to visit. Good to see them here. Btw, Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
where are you in the Carolinas? I'm in Charlotte. It seems like a hit and miss finding one from Charlotte.
Cheers!

Maricris