Merry Christmas to All And To All A Good Night!

Making sugar cookies for Mr. Claus. And enjoying this day. Here is a link from my Christmas post last year that I still love and believe this year:



Have you read "The Eve of Christmas" today? Melanie so commemorates the season here in sharing her heart this Christmas.

As for me, I am thinking about my special memories that I've savored throughout this year. My you cherish the blessings of this year, this life right now. I value the friendship and privelege to walk into 2009 together.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

MountainMan said...

Love this one! Thanks to you and a Merry Christmas your way.

Nancy M. said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!

Jo said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with love and happiness!

Fondly,
Jo