Gifts... And There's More Free-Shipping


Now I am really getting carried away with Gift Ideas and the other component that is important to me is shopping online. How convenient is that! Any time, any way.

My regular readers know that I like to keep it simple. And simple to me is also calm, sane and efficient. Now, look what I have found - GiftCardMall and they offer free shipping.

GiftCardMall offers almost every active and successful vendor out there. You'll find Apple iTunes, Outback Steakhouse, and one of my personal favorites Lord & Taylor. Gift cards are really a great gift any time for most people. They can use them at their own convenience. And the best thing is everyone can get what they want with their gift cards from GiftCardMall.

Forget that I just paid $5.80 to send my girlfriend three Tea Towels. Can you hear me? Light-weight tea towels. Is she worth it - she's worth a million bucks. Do I wish I had known about free-shipping, well, yes. Let me know what Gift Cards you plan to give.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: