Holiday Gift Ideas

How are your Christmas plans and shopping going? We're full-on here. Love accessing online shopping. There is something about all of the hustle and bustle of the crowds on a cold day where every one is seeking the best bargain, that just does not put me in the Christmas spirit.

Even with a Starbucks Peppermint Latte in hand, I can get in the spirit right at home by my beautifully lit Christmas tree, great Carols playing and an Eggnog Tyler Candle burning. On my gifting surfing, Fast Sun Glasses just sent me this handy list from of Holiday Gift Ideas. They're online, they've got the lowest Designer Sunglass options and they have free-shipping on most purchases. That's leaves a smile on your face.

Check it out:

1. The Wily-X just look down-right tough. In fact, they're a great gift for the soldiers in your life.



2. One look at these Tifosi and Sundog sunglasses and I want to get my Golf game on. Here come the golf clubs - both are great gifts for Golfers.

3. Any Bikers out there? You know they have their own genre of funness. Well, now think about getting them the Gatorz and/or the 7Eye. Your Biker friends will thank you wholeheartedly.

4. I heart the Ed Hardy Rabbit in Cocoa. These are great gifts for most girls - wife, girlfriend, daughter, mommyblogger ;). You see the flow.



All done with the eye candy. Now, tell me which ones you adore. And let me know a list or two of your Christmas list Holiday gift ideas. It's fun and it's getting close to the 25th.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: