Summer Road Trip Fun

This land is your land, this land is my land...


... this land was made for you and me!


Misty Morning


Tiger B studying Map of the USA
Tiger A brushing up with Brain Quest!

Love pictures that capture a moment. We were blessed with a lovely and awe-filled trip across our land this Summer... a fairy tale land - my nephew's Wedding. It was perfect. And we were thankful to be there. Love of family time still has me reminiscing. Family, Reunions, Marriages made in heaven, Aging parents, my Mama getting to touch her Great Grandson in utero, ... God is good. Expect to hear more on these topics. My heart is full.

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
— Psalm 84:11 (NIV


To think this is the verse of the day at Verseoftheday.com. Striving to 'walk blameless for Him.' This is our Real Life Blog - check out Sarah @ Real Life for more blog fun.

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Great pictures! Glad y'all have had a wonderful summer!

Real Life Sarah said...

Oh, what wonderful photos and sentiments! I love those times as a family traveling in the car. It's such a bonding experience!

I think I'll see you soon in Cary!