Let Them Eat Cake

Buses are squeaking, children are squealing and it's quiet around here. Another school year has begun. A week ago, we started another year of homeschooling. We're off to a great start.

The Back to School Cakes cool.... We love vanilla and chocolate...



Chocolate Icing rules. Shhhh a sneak preview pre-Sprinkles which are almost as important as the cake and icing itself.



I'm thankful I get to do this. Our road was a winding one that lead to homeschooling our twin sons. God's plans revealed. It is exhilarating to watch our boys grow and learn and L.O.V.E to learn. To see them comfortable and questioning and embracing this year. To not miss it. It's going to be a great year!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you for painting a beautiful picture of homeschooling! I love it too!

Mel said...

Happy Homeschooling year!!! I am missing it this year but know things are where they need to be.

Nancy M. said...

The cake looks awesome! Chocolate anything rocks! It's so great the boys love to learn!

Shannon said...

Looks delicious! My crew loves cream cheese icing. I think I know what to take to the Sunday School covered dish now. Thanks for the inspiration!