Getty Music: Awaken The Dawn

Mountain Man is on top of his game and Christian music is one way I love it! He surprised us all with this a few weeks back.

Getty Music

We have thoroughly enjoyed it and been blessed by this amazing new CD by Keith and Kristyn Getty.
Mountain Man is on top of his game and Christian music is one way I love it! He surprised us all with this a few weeks back.
AWAKEN THE DAWN is a new collection of hymns and songs from Keith and Kristyn Getty. With a distinctly Irish flavor and shaped as a service of worship, this album takes you on a lyrical journey of grace and hope for all the nations.

Here is one of their best loved hits that we still love to listen to often.



I'd love to hear some of your favorite Christian music. Please share in the comments and until then, Enjoy the Getty Music and be blessed this Lord's Day!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Wife of Rob said...

Hey there! LOVED this music...I will have to check them out!

Please check out my Church's Cd's....fantastic praise and worship. The newest one is here at

http://fbnm.theresourcetree.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10071&storeId=10171&productId=665432&langId=-1&cmCat=-10005

It's called "God Hears" and was released 7/7/09. The prior CD was "Believe", released by Hosanna Music... and you can find it here at

http://www.worshipmusic.com/27262.html

I will be giving away a copy of "God Hears" on Tuesday, 8/11 and a copy of "Believe" on 8/18. Please feel free to let others know about these great guest articles that are coming. All they have to do is leave an encouraging comment for my guest posters and they'll be entered to win. This week, in addition to "God Hears" I will also be giving away "Wonder", which was the CD cut by my guest, Heather Fath Messick.

And if you really want some other great music, check out 33Miles at http://33milesonline.com/

Joy Lockwood, the wife of one of the band members at 33Miles will be my guest on 8/18....you can get a FREE 33Miles MP3 through August 11th if you go to their website. Chris and Joy are good friends and I would be thrilled if you could help spread the word about 33Miles! I know they would be too! Their website if FULL of promotional materials! Here is the link for the free MP3

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Calling/dp/B001FKEGIQ/ref=sr_f2_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1247669178&sr=102-1

WHEW.....did you get all that? Hope to see you at my blog on Tuesday! You can get the button for Bee My Guest on the left column of my blog at http://pairofbartletts.typepad.com

Have a great weekend!

In Christ,
Jen