Carolina Mama Domain Name


Introducing my baby.... CarolinaMama.net After a much anticipated Carolina Mama domain name redirect, we're set for you all. Please update your Bookmarks to reflect the domain name: carolinamama.net and life just got more simple for all of us.

So excited to be using my Domain name that I purchased in January. Really, I will give kudos to GoDaddy for their Customer Service!! Thanks to my Twitter life, I found the GoDaddy phone number - yes, a real person to talk with - and voila we have a working domain.

Just so you all have it, here's GoDaddy's Live 24/7 Sales & Support (480)505-8877 so you too can get the service you need. [even though I do not agree with Mr. Bob Parsons on his advertising 'edge' I will Thank him for his great customer service.]

That's my excitement. Tell me yours. And how do like the change?! Have a great Tax-Free Weekend now!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Wow, looks great!

We are using GoDaddy right now too -- creating a page for our Farm (cornmaze, Christmas, etc ...).

Congrats!

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... I was thinking "What?!?!?" My post you commented on was full of self pity and you said I had awesome things going on. I guess you meant about Green Acres. Ha. Hopefully it will be up and running by next week: www.greenacrescary.com

Nothing like keeping me on my toes early in the morning.

Carolina Mama said...

You always put a positive spin on things and what with ending on a great song like "Sitting on the dock of the bay" and a scripture you can't go wrong - authenticity rules.

Ann said...

Looks Awesome! Congrats!