Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Twins Appear In Japan

Jolie-Pitt Twins


Over the weekend, I discovered some great fun in US Magazine Celebrity News - The Pitt-Jolie Twins have made their second appearance. They are now six months and are in Japan while their parents are there in business.

Aren't they just the cutest things. They are adorable. Little Vivienne and Knox. What cute names too. Personally, considering how entrenched these the Jolie-Pitt family is in Hollywood, they seem pretty into family and spending time with their children.

According to Brad Pitt: "The Twins Are "Pretty Well Integrated" Into Our Family."

"We have the capability to give a child a home, and let me tell you it's selfish, too, because the reward has been extraordinary," he adds. How sweet!

I just had to share those cute little faces with you this weekend. Have a good one! And hug your Twin Friends because believe me, they are one busy family.

After working on his film, Button, Brad said: "I walked away realizing that time is short," he says. "I don't know if I have a day or 10 days or 10 years or 40 years. Am I halfway or am I close to the end? I don't know, so I have to make sure I don't waste those moments in any kind of pettiness or bitterness or laziness, and that I surround myself with the people who are most important to me."

Wouldn't it be neat to have the opportunity to share an eternal perspective with the Jolie-Pitts. I'd love the opportunity to talk about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ which really makes you realize how shore time here is.

Are you a Twins Mama? Friend of Twins? Or just love 'em?

Hope you enjoyed the cuties. Go Twins!

Warmly,

5 comments:

Robin said...

They are adorable!
I am a twin. Having a twin sister is amazing. I love her dearly. We are best friends. I also have a friend with 2 sets of twins (and a single in the middle). She has her hands full!

Melissa said...

They are too cute, but how can they not be with their parents..

Carolina Mama said...

Melissa, the article read that the entire family - six children - traveled together.

Upstatemamma said...

I love that quote. Having children is selfish :) It brings me joy and so I want to do it. :) What a great dad. Very cute babies - all of their kids are just adorable.

Mel said...

they are cute!!! and i love how you would like to share your perspective with them!!