Twin Theatre and My Life




Ya'll bear with me. I seem to be in a twins blogging mode lately. What can I say, "It;s m life!" So here ya go. The Tigers have really been in Cre.A.Tive Mode lately! Lots of creative play. Lots of art. And as of late, lots o theatre!

A couple of years ago, I picked up this Home Theatre at a local kids sale. I just loved it! My girlfriend and I couldn't believe it. First of all, me a bargain at a shop! Get this, any guesses what the asking price was? Any? Okay, the bargain price of $5. Did you hear me $5.

Believe me after years of two for the price of full-price times two. I was thrilled. And it was in mint condition. The most fabulous thing is that the Tigers love it and play with it often. I have a handfull of puppets we've used and their latest thing is adding to the character list with their "stuffties!" [twin talk for stuffed animals! or do other children call their stuffiies stuffties!]

Here's the shocker of the weekend, tomorrow I have a project! yes! It was part of the BooMama before and after. I did complete the project well before her extended deadline. However, this is part of that room. So stand by because I am no Buzzings of a Queen Bee or Southern Hospitality even though I drool over their plethora of creations and acquisitions. So indulge me in my 'little/big project!'

Happy Weekend!

Warmly,

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Carolina, thanks for the mention. Now I will have to come back & see what this project is all about. You may have to remind me when you post it.

Thanks for reading!
Rhoda

Shannon said...

Wow, what a great find!!! My kids love puppets too.