BlogHer Mom Blog Search (Dad's too) - My Sweet New Widgetbox :)


Okay, I just found the Blogger version of Stumbleupon!

Get the BlogHer Mom Blog Search (Dads too) widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!

Good stuff!

Check out my Widget box just click on the Title you like. It's the Mom Blog Search Widgetbox. Just use the coded search tool right there and it searches the many, many blogs in the Parenting section of BlogHer and voila you've got what you need at your fingertips.

Straight to the basics! I just love the instant gratification of this. Talk about narrowing down the search.

That Works For Me Wednesday! Let me know what's working for you. And how your first search on the Mom Blog Search Widgetbox goes. :)

*** Last Week's Win It Wednesday Giveaway Winner of the "Mothering Without A Map" author signed book is...

Here are your random numbers:

6
Timestamp: 2008-10-22 12:58:57 UTC

Congratulations Marni! And a huge Thank You to Kathryn Black for the book contribution. It is one great read!

Sign up for the next Awesome Win It Wednesday Giveaway here. For the new Giveaway ....Christmas is the hint. Good Luck!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I freely admit I have no idea what a Widgetbox is, or stumbleupon (though I have heard of both and often wondered what they are...) So much to learn about blogging, and yet so much laundry to do!
Carrie

Carolina Mama said...

Oh the blogging fun never stops. :) I well recall my induction. ;) Have fun with it and let me know what you think. :)