eBay Mother's Day Gifts, and Twitter Party Prizes


Magic happens at Disney World!  I have to tell you out of all of my visits to Walt Disney World, this one had me remembering my sweet parents the most.  Memories of my Daddy here, memories of my Mother there.  This was a great encouragement to me as I want my sweet boys to remember special moments they have with their parents. 

eBay is celebrating Mother’s Day by ‘Creating New Memories’ with the important Mothers’ in their lives. And what better way to celebrate than by hosting a number of social media giveaways!

The Mother Daughter relationship has many memories.  And they keep coming. :) 





Join the fun! There will be a
 Twitter party for Moms on May 1 (from 12-2 PT) and compiling a gift guide of items that the mothers in your lives will love. 

Also, Mother's Day is the perfect time to sell items you no longer love!  Just think, your item could be an eBay Hot List listing! :)   

eBay shows you several ways to celebrate the Moms you love, and win prizes!

                    Memorable Moments - eBay Facebook photo Sweepstakes with daily winners;
                    Keep an eye for giveaways on eBay Twitter and eBay Pinterest #eBayMom.
Great Mother's Day eBay Finds:

·         Fashion Outlet – Up to 60% off Spring fashion trends, lots of Mother’s Day Gift options available at the Fashion Outlet! 
·         Fashion Vault – Check out the Fashion Vault for amazing deals on outstanding brands. I LOVE THE Vault!  http://fashionvault.ebay.com.
·         Fashion Vault – The Watchery – Mother’s day luxury watches up to 70% off – 4/30 to 5/7. View the sale at:http://fashionvault.ebay.com.
·         eBay Flowers Promotion – Buy ProFlowers through eBay and get $10 to spend on eBay – running 4/18 – 5/12.  Check out http://www.ebay.com/evt/mothers-day-gifts.

Join the eBay Mother's Day Twitter Party here for more Prizes and Giveaways! 

Warmly, 
Carolina Mama

* I am an eBay Parent Blogger. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: