Take My Sons To Work Day

Took my sons to work with me day, we did it. (Star Wars Yoda speak!) They came to work with me - Disney Social Media Moms Conference in Orlando, Florida.

It is priceless still. How cool, the Tigers and Boulder Mt. Man got to run around Walt Disney World while i was at Disney Social Media Moms.

Then it was back together for an incredible private evening - only Disney does it so well - Dino Mite Nite Party at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park! The Park and the Rides were open just for us.

We loved riding Expedition Mt. Everest at night!! And we learned only a few people in the world have done this!
Just one example of the many ways Disney can spoil!

Warmly, CarolinaMama

*Opinions all my own. I was invited to the Conference and chose to attend with my family. Attendees paid a fee. Opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

How fun! I bet your boys didn't tell you your job was boring, did they? :)

I attended a tweetup at Disney and was permitted to take one other guest so I took my oldest son. It was absolutely beyond my wildest expectations. Disney is so cool!

I'd love to attend the Disney Social Media Moms Conference- I hope you'll share what you learned.

Pat Carroll Marcantel said...

Looks like a most special time. Fun in the sun. Your sons are handsome.