Natalie Grant's "Alive" is Our Easter Song This Year

Nothing has put me into the spirit of Easter this Holy Holiday like Natalie Grant's "Alive!"  This is such a powerful song... "Only you can turn my darkness into dawn!"  "Alive!"

"Look what mercy has done... I am His because He is Emmanuel, the Promised King!"




So amongst all of the family, fun and festivity of Easter in the South or whatever part of the world you celebrate, may we step away from the pretty outfits, the plethora of chocolates, the amazing traditional brunch and remember that He is Alive!  

"What kind of Love is writing my story until the end with Mercy's pen? Only you!"  "Every part of my heart cries, Alive! Alive!" 

Thank you Jesus!  Happy Easter Y'all!  He is Risen Indeed! 

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Pat Carroll Marcantel said...

Hello dear Carolina Mama,

Thank you so much for including that wonderful song on this post--this is my first time to hear it and I cried nearly all the way through. But it was a good cry. A Happy and blessed Easter to you and your family.

LSU/Louisiana Grandmama