A Disney Social Media Moms View and Life Thereafter

"When you cannot tell the difference between your work and your play, you've got it!" 
Peter Shankman, @ Disney Social Media Moms 2012 




The moment I heard this quote reminded me greatly how thankful and blessed I am for my life and all that God has done for me.  I LOVE my work and play!  And I often do not know which is which so according to Mr. Shankman, "I've got it."  

Seriously, I always wanted to be a Wife and Mom and Write!  So God knew and in His time, He has me right where He wants me.  So even though it is work and I often do not stop working or know the difference, I do know I am blessed and am thankful.  And I love it.  Here are our boys with me at Disney on "Take Your Sons To Work Day!"  I couldn't be happier. Neither could they! Right. 




Thank you Disney and Disney Social Media Moms for investing in Moms, Families and Bloggers like us.  It was a complete blessing and honor to work at Disney this past week. This week has been a week to remember.

Here we all are - We're a Dualing Family!  Star Wars 3D was a huge part of our Disney Trip!  We are at the new Art of Animation Resort that opens the Nemo Section on May 31st!  This is a fabulous and fun and gorgeous Family Value Resort!



Here is a glimpse of one of the Rooms with the ever-so-popular Murphy 
Bed that converts from a practical table to a Nemo Bed for Kids! :) 
Yes, they do think of Everything! 



Also, I know that is not to be taken for granted.  If you are not living and loving what you're doing - you can change it.  Lisa Druxman, of Stroller Strides is a Wife and Mom and Business Owner.  She candidly shared her experiences of not being where she wanted to be in life.  How she had a period of "I Can't!" She decided to change it to her Can!  And look she can. 

Her number one tip was to Write out Your Goals!  Daily. And take Quiet Time Daily. Review the Goals and Review them Weekly and Monthly.  See your progress and you will get to your goals. 

Believe me, I remember the nights of staying up ever so late to learn HTML because I was a Mom and Blogger and not an HTML girl.  But I learned it.  And it has been essential to my blogging continuing successfully in the early days - even when I didn't know it.  Now, relax new Bloggers, things are much simpler and there is a button for everything so that will not be your particular challenge. 

Dream Big. Follow Your Dreams.  Each written out Goal at a time. And see the progress. Soon you will be working and playing and not seeing the difference. 

Then, "You've Got it!" 

What are your Goals?  Please share as your are comfortable.  I will share, yesterday, I did something that scared me.  Something I could have put off, but I did it and I already am so glad I did. What are you waiting for, what can you do today to reach your Goals? 


Warmly,   Carolina Mama


*FTC Disclosure: I was invited to the Disney Social Media Moms Conference. I paid a fee to participate. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Nancy M. said...

I can see y'all had the best time! Disney is the best and happiest place on earth! I've never been there without a smile being on my face! Enjoyed your pics!