The Evil That Lurks After Our Children

Not me! I'm not the one totally clueless at the evil that a 'simple' (data loaded) cell phone, iTouch or iPhone can cause! Not me! needing to be informed of the evil the is seeking out our children! Not me! Where you are a boy or girl mom or both! Meet Vicki Courtney...

Vicki Courtney


"The first alarm sounded when a dear friend of mine who serves on staff at a private Christian school in Florida shared that a large group of their 3rd grade boys were caught surfing a popular online portal of homemade p*rn during school hours.

Stop for a minute and think about that. Eight and nine year-old boys passing around a cell phone or iTouch to each other at the lunch table or on the school bus and getting their first exposure to s*x in the vilest form possible. How will they even begin to process what they have seen and reconcile it with God’s intended purpose for sex?


by Vicki Courtney of "Five Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter" and more.

What a sobering thought! We all know that evil loves to spread its nastiness. I'll admit, Not me! , I am not the Mom who is clueless about this evil that lurks. Not me! I am not the one who has to be given a cold stop warning like this article by Vicki Courtney. What about you - what areas are "Not Me!" areas for you? Share them here! One thing is that I will continue to read great articles of insight like Vicki Courtney and more. Where do you get your good information for protecting your children and family? Let's share resources on this great topic!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah, I had to tell a parent recently why five years olds didn't need a DSi. She wasn't even aware of what the "i" stood for. Do you want them surfing the net any time they please?

Kelli said...

Satan is like that lion prowling around ready to devour us. Our children are the perfect target. I am amazed at the number of Christian families who let their children text and surf at their leisure. Are we not called to be different from the world? I love Focus on the Family and Family Life and try to keep up with their broadcasts daily whether on the radio or the internet.