Affordable GlassesUSA Online Retailer

One thing I love about blogging is the opportunity to engage with amazing companies like GlassesUSA! When I discovered these gorgeous eyeglasses I was immediately hooked! Look how stylish -



They have an amazing selection. Everything from Retro, to Fashion, to Rimless glasses. I have worn prescription glasses since I was in the sixth grade. And getting a hip new look has always been my thing. Remember, my Cir. 1999 Ralph Lauren rectangle glasses? I stepped out then and - who knew - they're still in style. Going strong!



I really adore fashionable eyeglass frames. All of these are from GlassesUSA. And they have amazing prices with FREE LENSES! That's right, free lenses. And they offer Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Their website also offers discounts, what more could you ask for!

GlassesUSA

Customer Service at GlassesUSA is quick and concise. My glasses arrived perfect. Everything I had ordered was in place and they did this quickly too. After buying designer glasses and paying the way-over-priced-pricing, I am hooked on GlassesUSA for a variety of reasons. And here's one of the best, their Mission Statement. Check it out!

GlassesUSA Mission: Our mission is to guarantee the highest quality optical products at the most affordable prices in the fastest time span possible – all across the world.
We guarantee our customers the highest quality - yet affordable - prescription eyewear because we own our laboratories, saving our customers on every order! We pay less. You pay less. It’s a win-win situation! Thank you GlassesUSA for providing me your awesome product to learn for myself first hand!

Do you purchase your glasses at a Retailer? Have your purchased online glasses? This was my first experience with online retailer glasses and I am very pleased.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, gotta check them out!!!

Unknown said...

I made these same cupcakes last year - they were so rich and divine I could barely finish one! I'll have to check out those WW treats! PS - hosting a giveaway today only, so pop on over!

Unknown said...

I've never thought of ordering my eyeglasses online. I enjoy trying them on, getting feedback from the husband and kidlet.