Awesome Friday Food Finds

Hello Friday! And Friday Food Finds. There is more fun this week. Ode to the Weight Watchers Pecan Crown! Sweet sensations just got better for this Weight Watchers Girl and they're guilt free with this little delight.



Registering in:
Pecan Crowns by Whitman's for Weight Watchers
1 POINTS® value per piece
Who could resist nutty pecans and smooth caramel, especially paired with milk chocolate? These are soooo satisfying!

Thanks to Food Network's Chef Michael Chiarello! And Marie Callender's Pasta al Dente Presents "From Tuscany to Tuscan: Authentic Italian Cuisine at Home" with Master Chef Michael Chiarello blogger briefing that I was able to attend, I found out about this lovely item...



This just made Pasta Jambalaya with an al dente texture to it. (Not a soggy-in-the-pot kinda thing!)

Next, here's something I found a while back and can't do without this Friday:



Another guilt free item. What are your favorite items? Any new food finds this Friday? Hope you have a great weekend!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

Oh this reminded me of Fabio! Remember him? Those commercials were so funny!
I do like that butter tho!

Angela Moore giveaway at my blog, hop on over!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Oh yea... I can't live without the I can't believe spray as well.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the great tips!!

Unknown said...

I decided to post a list of frugal grocery shopping questions on my blog.
I invite you to share your answers to some or all of them. I could use some help.
Thank you.