Hey Blog! Happy Birthday ! 6 Years Blogging!



Hey Blog! 

I love you! Thank you for our years together.  Oh my, Thank you for 6 years of blogging together!  Really!  Happy Birthday blog! :) 



So Thank you for blogging more than half of my children's lives, our life, our family!  Hey Blog, Thank you! No wonder I felt the nostalgia today, we're celebrating 6 years together! Hugs! 


You remind me of so much joy.  Some pain.  Such life! 

Sweet Baby Boy's Dislocated Elbow was a challenging time in this young 
family life. We thank the Lord for restoration. 


Enjoying God's Creation. We adore the beach.



I have learned so much from you. You listen so well. And you remember EVERYthing! Thank you for that! Some times I just want you to tell me how it was. You know my family so well.



Thank you for always being there for us. Whether I am verbose or shy. You understand. Whether I am "bragging" on my familymy children or "working" (full disclosure, of course! ;) - you love me.

You remember, Hey Blog, you help me remember!  The Tigers and Barney....  oh, our precious babes. 

Tiger A Cir. 2007
Tiger B Cir. 2007





You remember CarolinaMama & Sons. :)  Oh, the memories.  How Boulder Mountain Man got both Tigers ready in their Tux while I helped the Bride with Wedding details, I'll never know. Amazing! 



You amaze me and you always make time for me. I am so grateful because you are a trusted friend.

Thanks for understanding when I am weary - you cheer me up.  You remind me why I blog.  Why I love this, this life.  Us camping on Lake Gaston, North Carolina. 



I see like through "The Tigers'" eyes.  Adore. 


Or, all things Dinosaur as we explored the Creation Museum.


Hey Blog, you even capture all these moments of silliness with Dad! and us growing up! :) 



Father's Day lasts forever with you Dear Blog. 


 Or the days when they used to fit in the bath together for big Bubble Baths. 






Even dark days at a family funeral in Greensboro, NC.  You help us smile. 
And cherish family time celebrating those gone before and loving those who are here! 


Another glorious Christmas and the tradition of our Christmases at Great Wolf Lodge! 


Butterflies with Dad on the Blue Ridge Mountains Trail! Walking in the Creek. 
Look at those sweet young faces. :) And handsome Boulder Mt. Man. 



So Hey, Blog, Thank You! Thank you for the memories. The work, the play, the 
complete story we share. Thank you for blogging our "entire lives!" 

And Thank you friends and brands and all for the support and for traveling this road with us!  



We're grateful! 

Warmly, 
Carolina Mama, Boulder Mt. Man and Sons! :) 

No comments: