Lands' End Back-to-School

BlogHer12 was such a joy because I got to see some of my favorite brands!!

Lands' End, of course, is always top of that list! MomTrends hosted a fabulous "Back-to-School" party at the Lands' End Headquarters NYC!

Nicole of MomTrends
It was awesome to see all of the outstanding "First Say of School" choices there!
A View of the Evening. #LEBTS

This was so fun to design out own outfit for First Day of Back-to-School! I love kicking it up a both for my Middle Schoolers!

Check out: Lands' End.com for all your favorite Girls and Boys School clothing!  And the Backpacks are amazing.  They are so functional and comfortable.


We fell in LOVE with the IRON Jeans! These are so brilliant. They are soft and flexible and it is invisible where the knee patch is located!

Here is the outfit I styled for "His First Day Outfit."  I LOVE It.


Thanks to Nicole at MomTrends for hosting this fun evening and kick off.

Are you ready for Back-to-School?



Warmly,
CarolinaMama

FTC Disclosure:  MomTrends hosted the Lands' End Party. I was honored to attend and participate and receive some of the LE products.  It was great to be with Lands' End again. We have been LONG time customers and bloggers of our love of LE! Opinions are all my own.

No comments: