Rayovac Batteries Make Great Holiday Gifts

Hope your Holiday Season is going along beautifully.   I'm happy to say I am finished shopping!  Can you hear me, all done.  Now, to complete the wrapping.  One thing I will not forget Rayovac Batteries!

Yes, I am delighted that I am continuing on as a Rayovac Power Blogger.  I adore the brand. So it is a natural fit for me, for my whole family really.  Thanks to Rayovac, we are completely stocked up on cool and durable and bright LED flashlights.

See, here I am wrapping presents and making sure my Rayovac Batteries all match up!




Look at my "Check List" for Holiday Gifts!  Batteries, check!  LED Rayovac Flashlight, check!  Rayovac Batteries Last as Long and your Get More For Your Money with Rayovac.

If you still need Batteries or just need to stock up, check this out:


Rayovac Powers your Holiday Savings with the following offers:

Get the scoop yourself by following Rayovac on Facebook - Visit the Rayovac Facebook Page for great deals and ideas!

Have you doubled checked your gift lift for a battery list?  Have them on hand yet?  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!


Warmly,Carolina Mama


*I am a part of the Rayovac Power Bloggers.  This post is in partnership with Rayovac.  My love of the brand is my own opinion. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

we stock up batteries all year long, with 3 kids someone needs a battery for something each day LOL