Billy Graham Library Christmas 2011




Merry Christmas from ... 


The Billy Graham Library Charlotte, North Carolina is fabulous and peaceful and all decked out for Christmas!








From Billy Graham's childhood home. 




We had the most lovely and blessed time there. It is already on our "must do again" list!


I was struck again with thankfulness for a Christian heritage. My precious Aunt worked for Billy Graham years ago. And I grew up with a family crazy for his preaching - his Jesus. Our Jesus.

As a child, I even made my own decision praying with my mother sitting in my Daddy's red chair after a Billy Graham Crusade on television. Thankful.

You remember the spiritual high I have been on every time I have been blessed to visit The Cove Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

Today we visited with great christian friends. Our children adore each other and Jesus. It was restful to escape the today to this place and remember The Reason for the Season.

Have you visited The Billy Graham Library or The Cove? This was our first visit to the BG Library. Loved!

Merry Christmas!

Warmly,
Carolina Mama






No comments: