Handmade Goods by Tiger B


Honored to have a Guest Post today from my precious son, Tiger B. He is in the Fifth Grade and wrote the following. I am so proud of his craftsmanship and his initiative to write a post.

Hi, I'm Tiger B. I'm one of Carolina Mama's Twin Sons. I have been knitting for 3 years,
and have been making other goods for several months.

Here is my Signature Ear-Flap Hat:



Here are some samples of my work. I made this Two-Tone Headband for my Mommy for Christmas.



Here is a list of the things I can make:

Hats, coasters, scarfs, bracelets, necklaces, wristbands, i-pad/phone cases, (and any smartphone or phone cases);

Glasses case, bookmarks, blankets, arm sleeves, bells, pillow cases, headbands, placemats, ski masks (two different styles,)


small mat rugs, ear flap hats, washcloths, drawstring bags, shawls, and cup holders.

Here is a picture of one of my Friendship Bracelets I make. You may order these as well. :)



Those are the things I can make. Ask about any thing you would like, I will try to make it.

All Items 50% OFF !!!!
(With a purchase of $8.00 or more. Maximum 5 items discounted.)
Offer Valid until February 10 2012.

Just E-mail your Order to:
CarolinaMama1@ gmail (dot) com so you can place your order today!!!!!

(Note: it will take a few weeks to get to you depending on what you order.)

Thank you for reading. Is there a style you would like?

Sincerely,
Tiger B

No comments: