Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center Opens

"I love Weight Watchers!" "I love Weight Watchers!" "I love Weight Watchers!"  Jennifer Hudson

In honor of Jennifer Hudson's amazing Weight Watchers success, WW has opened the "Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center!"  And it's in her neighborhood, Hyde Park, Chicago.  Also, a portion of the proceeds are donated to an organization in honor of Hudson's deceased nephew. Talk awesome incredible. I love this.

Grammy and Oscar-winning singer and actress Jennifer Hudsonat the opening of the Weight Watchers Jennifer Hudson Center in Chicago..

This week I attended my Weight Watchers meeting, and my leader share some of Jennifer Hudson's amazing weight loss story with Weight Watchers.  She is truly a role model.  Jennifer had shared with the Weight Watchers leaders at their conference recently that her mantra is "I love Weight Watchers!"



Jennifer uses this to remind herself to stay strong.  Love this idea.  And I love the positive approach.  Too often I think we all approach weigh loss and diet restrictions that are a good thing and we turn them negative.  I do not say, "I can't have...."  That drives me crazy.  Let's just say I don't want that lard soaked chicken or something like that instead of "I can't have that."  Like poor me.

Really, let's say I love eating healthy.  I love taking care of myself. And I'm saying, "I love Weight Watchers!" because I do.  That is why I continue to go to meetings and work on streamlining my tracking and my activity and all those good things.  Healthy lifestyle and I love that.

So check this out, Weight Watchers just opened the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Illinois in Jennifer's neighborhood.  Is that not awesome!

Love this!  Now, I want to go back to Chicago to a meeting there!  Have you checked out the Chicago center?  Seen Jennifer Hudson? :)

Warmly,  Carolina Mama

1 comment:

MommyMandi said...

I love weight watchers too!