Hanes 30 Days of Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness


                                    

Wearing 30 Days of Pink! Joining fellow Hanes Comfort Crew member, Audrey McClelland for 30 Days of Pink throughout October.  Here we go Pink!

My first day is my handmade Pink Scarf from my Mother-in-love!  I adore this scarf.  They just arrived from Colorado so I am loving just beginning 30 Days of Pink with this wonderful scarf.  So you know, you'll be seeing this again! 

Check out how you can "send" Pink!  See what Hanes is doing for October.  You can send someone you love a Pink Comfort Package.  See the Hanes Facebook Page Pink Tab. 



Hanes is donating $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for each Comfort Package ordered from HanesPink.com!  I got to send a Virtual Pink Package to a friend who is a survivor of Breast Cancer.  

Would you join us?  How are you celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October? 


Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: