Fresh Produce Sportswear Fashion Review

Fresh Produce Clothing of Boulder, Colorado is Made in the USA! Let's be honest, how many clothing companies can say that these days? How many companies in general. Not many.


Their clothing is very resort, everyday and casual comfortable. As you know, I have been FP fan since 1990. I adore their clothing and they have only gotten better with the years and seasons updates.


I chose this fabulously versatile and comfortable: Wrap Me Up Dress in Truffle.


Wrap Me Up Dress | Truffle



Fresh Produce is...

"Now in its third decade, Fresh Produce continues to be primarily Made in the USA and has grown into a $50 million company with one of the most original, refreshing and captivating casual, resort and sportswear lines in America. Known and loved by women ages 6 months to 60-plus for lush colors, year-round sensibility, simply inspired design and coastal comfort, Fresh Produce continues to delight customers around the globe. Fresh Produce can be found in Nordstrom, Walt Disney resorts and stores, and over 800 specialty boutiques and resort retailers. Plus, company-owned stores and factory outlets are scattered throughout the country, including exclusive seashore resorts in North America and the Caribbean."


My next favorite Fall choice was this Knit Coastal Wrap Cardigan in Oyster. I could wear this piece every day. Here is is with a dress on the FP model (left). Look at all the cool Women's cardigans. Of course, here in the South, this Lightweight Cardigan would be awesome.


On the right, I am with my girlfriends Jen of One Moms World and Lisa of Mommyality on our Central Coffee chat in Charlotte for the conference pairing the Wrap with the Swing Capri Black Pant.




The Swing Capri ... "spirited Swing Capri is a modern, slip-on-and-go style with slimming side panels and smooth flat waist panel. Relaxed yet refined. "


These pants feel awesome. They are already going to be the go-to pant for me for Fall. This Inspired V-Neck T-Shirt is perfect with the combination. See how cute! :) I love a white tee! The form fit of this one is so flattering and comfy. And it is plenty long - actually the perfect length. Thank you FP.



These Short-sleeve Tops are awesome too.


These Made in the USA :) Here is a real-life view of my Wrap Me Up Dress at the Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCenter. This dress fit the hip hotel perfectly. :)




Next on my list are the Party Dresses. You know me Party Dresses, dresses, dresses.... :) That what I love about my Wrap Me Up.

Of course, I adore most of the items on the Fresh Produce site. Go check them out and even "like" the Fresh Produce Facebook Page for more details and sales.

Warmly, Carolina Mama


*Fresh Produce Clothing sponsored this post and my clothing to the Women of Faith Conference Charlotte. I have been a happy Fresh Produce Clothing Customer since 1990. :)



No comments: