VISION: "Greater Things Are Yet To Come!" FBC Hattiesburg, MS

What's your vision?

Greater things are yet to be done in this City! I love this video from the Tigers' home church. We were blessed to be a part of this dynamic body of Christ. And to be involved in the early dream and vision for the new church. They are in the new church now and bringing the gospel of Christ to their fair city.

And greater things are yet to be done there! "Where there is no vision, the people perish." What's your vision?


God of This City [Hattiesburg, Ms] from HR Sweat on Vimeo.



Warmly,Carolina Mama


Pastor: Jeff Clark

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How ironic! I was just in H'burg...well through it. We did eat there at ChickFilA an BackYard Burger. I graduated hs there in '81 and my dad pastored a church there, too.
My parents live 45 mins from there...in Morgantown...near Columbia.
We just got home this morning.
Everytime we go we see how much the city is growing!