Fit Friday at Carolina Mama

Fit Friday at Carolina Mama is talking about Read for Inspiration and then Setting Goals!

Do you Set Goals? We do and we achieve many more simply because they were set. My number one advice, unless you are a real competitive athlete, set your goals for YOU!

Reading Mile Markers by Kristin Armstrong is so inspirational to me on several levels as a Mom and a Runner. And of course, you can find a world of tips in the Runner's World where she writes.

See My Mom Run!

For every day Mom inspiration, check out See My Mom Run! Melanie shares great running tips, routes to take, music and best of all, she has great recipes she shares! Like her, I run to eat! LOL I run for the great feeling, for the escape, for the presence, for the wellness... okay, this is another story! :)

Inspire yourself by clocking your work outs! All the MomBloggers are loving Daily Mile! It is awesome and inspirational. I track my workouts and see my progress. Then challenge myself. Go for your best PR.

Try iPhone Apps like: RunKeeper and Trainer. You can check these out in the "lite" version and if you like it purchase the full app. I love Trainer. GPS. I'll take it! My iPod/iPhone Music, I'm in love!

Remember: Read for inspiration and Set Goals that Challenge! What's your next goal?! I'm up for the SAS Championship 5k! Are you - who's joining me?! Please share your reading inspiration and goal setting too. We would love to share comments below. Happy running!


Warmly, Carolina Mama

3 comments:

Mikki said...

You go girl.
It seems every Friday I sit and say.. Ok, Monday morning I am going to start exercising.. and than... well... Friday comes around again and I start over.. LOL!!

Jo said...

This sounds like something that I need to keep me on track ~ with school starting it's really easy to come up with excuses.

Have a great weekend ~
Jo

Melanie said...

I'm just not seeing this! Thanks for the shout out!