Glass Marker Boards For Your Home

A favorite local Raleigh, North Carolina business, Custom Glass and Doors is asking you a question about Glass Marker Boards.

Look at these beautiful Glass Marker Boards For Your Home!





These boards are going to be ~ 15" wide by 30" tall and will float off the wall with brushed stainless standoffs. We are working on a pen attachment. In light of this will you give feedback to the following questions:

Would you buy one [ ]
If married, Would your spouse buy one? [ ]
If yes, how much would you likely spend $[ ]
Any suggestions for formats you would buy [ ]
Would you order this online? [ ]
Would this be something you would think you could install yourself [ ]
Anything else? [ ]

* I think they are lovely! I would love one in my kitchen! I would love one in our Homeschool Class Room! Elegant and yet functional! Not distracting like the basic dry erase boards. My price point is $49.99. I do not know if I can install. You know I am DIY Challenged! What do you think?

Thanks you for your feedback! Please answer in comments and have fun clicking your answers in the Poll to the right! :)


Warmly, Carolina Mama

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not exactly my style..and the glass makes me nervous.

MountainMan said...

This is a an awesome idea! Hope to see this immplemented all across the nation!

troy said...

I love how there is a calendar and a place with lines that gives you the option to write out something that couldn't fit in the calendar.
I think given some more color schemes and different designs or none of the extra designs at all, they would be a hit seller.
But if your targeting women only then I wouldn't change a thing, just offer in different colors. Check out the colors on these glass marker boards. One is pink, I think you might like it.
I'd buy one of these glass boards for my wife!