Starbucks Card Mobile App - I Love You! My Favorite App (today :)

Starbucks, I love you! iPhone, I love you!

Yes, Starbucks, my Apple and Target have teamed up to make my coffee love, mac affair and shopping joys merge in a beautiful way! Simplicity! So today when I take my son to Target for tennis shoes, I'm buying myself my favorite Starbucks drink, Skinny Misto, with my iPhone! Really!




Just when it couldn't get any better, Starbucks and Apple bring us the Starbucks Card Mobile App! Am in love with the convenience! And Starbucks helped me make money.

Once I uploaded the App and checked it out, Voila! They game me the balance on three cards that I didn't know had a balance! That's right - giving me money back. Of course, you have to have your custom Starbucks card registered with Starbucks for them to help track it for you.

Share your love of Starbucks, Apple and Target with me! :) These companies get Moms!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: