My Ultimate Blog Party Post - Welcome to Carolina Mama!

Welcome to the South! Welcome to Carolina Mama's "My Ultimate Blog Party Post with 5 Minutes for Moms!" As a New Orleans native, we love a good party! If you haven't read it already - I've had the advantage of the "best of both worlds" a native Louisiana father and a native North Carolina mother. Life is great!

Hi, I am Malise of Carolina Mama right here in the heart of lovely North Carolina! I'm known to live-blog the mountains and beaches of North Carolina! You know, home of NCAA Champions Team Duke and the outstanding UNC Tar Heels!

Our family adores time together. Meet the family:

Family who loves Arts

Love our Tigers

Love the Outdoors & this Museum :)

We are a Sports family! Really! We love to watch the local times and a national favorites. We also love sporting together. We love to swim, play tennis, bike ride, hike... and snow too! We are "Faith, Family and Fun!" And a whole lot more.

Blogging at Carolina Mama has meant so much more to me than writing about my favorite things, yet it is relationships with amazing friends, old and new. Incredible companies who want to connect with moms and families. What more could I ask for in a writing project.

My Favorite Things Are All Things:
Carolina
The South
Starbucks
Apple
Fashion
Arts
Sports
Travel
Family
Faith and
Fun!


Love my Mountain Man, my Tigers (my Twin Sons!) and my iPhone!

5MinutesforMom are so nice, they're asking in advance what prizes I like! Should I win any of the awesome #UBP10 Prizes, here's my Wish List:

US31 – A $20 Amazon gift certificate.
US32 – $25 Target Gift Card!
US39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.
US105 – Get Fit Pack: One “lucky” winner will get a triple threat of Jillian Michaels.
US107 – $25 Gift Card to Target – See how much you can get using coupons and watching for sales.
US112 – $50 Amazon Gift card
US113 – $25 Walmart Gift Certificate
US114 – $25 Walmart Gift Certificate

We are happy you stopped by. Look forward to hearing from you! All the best via Carolina Mama, Twitter.com/CarolinaMama.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

18 comments:

@Dayngr said...

I don't want to alarm you but, um, there was a huge dinosaur behind you and your family and he looked like he was about to eat you.

So glad you got away!

'm stopping by to toss confetti, pull up a virtual chair and party with you. Let's have some fun!

I've got my Ultimate Blog Party 2010 post up at Dayngrous Discourse. Plus, I've got my first giveaway too. I hope you'll surf on over and say hello.

It's you're the tweetin' kind, I'm @Dayngr on twitter.

1stopmom said...

Stopping by via the Ultimate Brlog Party. So nice to meet you :) I have a few dinosaur lovers in my house too! Can't wait to come back and visit.

Hope you have time to stop by http://1stopmom.com

Cluttered Brain said...

Yeah!!!
I'm here for the party. A party for us ALL!
5 minutes for mom has great taste in parties.
Love it.

I'm on Twitter--Aquamarine76.
Hope we can tweet sometime!!!

Angelica said...

What a great intro! Looks like your family has a lot of fun together! Hope yu come over to my party post!
www.funwithbella.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Hi! Stopping by from the UBP. Nice meeting you.

Tracey C. said...

Hello! Party hopper here for UBP! I am a little further south in FL! Nice to meet you and your family!

Ashley said...

Hi there! Just stopping by to say hi from the UBP! Nice to meet you =D

Kristen @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

Malise,

Aloha! I have "seen" you quite a bit on twitter, and it's so nice to finally make your acquaintance! Your blog is beautiful and your family is precious! I am mighty partial to mamas of twin boys...I have them myself!

Hope your week is lovely and thanks for letting me visit your neck of the woods!

Kristen

Kasie said...

Hello!! Stoppin by from UBP!! You have the Ultimate family!! I love my Starbucks and my Iphone as well lol!!

Take care and Happy UBP10!!

Jessica said...

Happy Party Week! I love reading your blog as a fellow NC mom and blogger!
http://thebkeepsushonest.blogspot.com/

Smelling Coffee said...

Hey friend... just wanted to say a quick hello...

Love to you and have a great week~
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Hello Carolina Mama! I'm Conni (MrsMamaHen) and we also live in North Carolina...have for 12 years now. We are an army family at Fort Bragg, and I also homeschool our three kiddos. Came by your blog via the UBP10! Nice to meet you!

Conni
MrsMamaHen.blogspot.com

Amy @amymchodges said...

Yay, it's always a party when the North Carolina girls are around! Glad we aren't only partying at UBP, but at Mom's Nite Out next month!

Anonymous said...

I love the south too! I'm from S.C. Just stopping by from the UBP!

Unknown said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm stopping by via UBP. I loved reading your site and will be coming back! I'm from the south, my roots are still there and always will be!

I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

Have a beautiful day
Rebecca

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by!

Jen @ Happy Little Homemaker said...

Hello from UBP! Nice to meet you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

GREAT BLOG....Since I did not get to all the blogs during the blog party dates, I am going to keep going for a few days...I have found so many great blogs....wish I had time to read lots of posts on every blog and plan to come back to many. I am not going to have the prizes on mine sorted out until tomorrow, so anyone that leaves a comment Sat or Sun will go into a special drawing for SUPRISE GIFT. Hope you will stop by...
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/