Sally Clarkson Mom Heart Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina

Sally Clarkson of Whole Heart Ministries and the blog, I Take Joy will be in the Raleigh, North Carolina for a A Mom Heart Conference on March 12th and 13th. Are you registered? That's a whole lot of links and it's a whole lot of fun and learning too!

Last year, I was able to attend one of her conferences and it was dynamite. Many moms were there and we were encouraged! We were inspired and got to fellowship together! I am so looking forward to seeing her again and hearing all that God has put on her heart this year! Here's a little about the Conference -

"The conference theme this year is "YOU...Renewed !" Sally will be sharing biblical and personal insights on how to be renewed in your habits, heart, home, and hope so you can live joyfully for God every day. She'll be sharing thoughts from her new book, available at the conference, Dancing with My Father."



Her new book, "Dancing with My Father!"



Will you be at the Conference? You can follow the link above to her website, blog and to register for the Conference in North Carolina.

Are you interested in reading and reviewing this awesome book on your Blog or Facebook? If so, please let us know in comments below. Also, I will be reading it this Spring and will Giveaway two of the books right here at Carolina Mama!


You can follow Sally Clarkson on Twitter @ Twitter.com/ITakeJoy and on Facebook here!

Blessings to you this Sunday!


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Sally Clarkson and have read her and her husband's book "Educating the Wholehearted Child". It's awesome and I would love to review her latest release. Hope you are doing well!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post. I am in the midst of a renewal journey. Thanks to you, my first stop tomorrow will be at Barnes & Noble to pick up Ms. Clarkson's "Dancing with My Father". Peace and thanks to you.

creative gal said...

I wish I had known about the conference earlier! :( But, the book looks great! Have fun!

Shannon said...

Teehee, conference......one day I will have time to go to one of those. Glad you had fun.