The Man of My Dreams - Happy Birthday!

My life has been blessed beyond measure by the Man of my Dreams!

He is all that! And more! He takes me to the Opera - Phantom is our thing!



He is an incredible Father to our Twin Sons!



He teaches Responsibility - in this case, the "Honor System" at the Pumpkin Patch!



He's a leader and raising these Little Men!



He has an alive Faith! We enjoy family time after an awesome Sunday at church together!



He takes time with our sons...



Individual time...!



We love the outdoors - the Mountains, the Beach - to Travel as a family!



We get time together! Just us... sometimes! :)



We love to laugh and have fun!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mountain Man! The Man of My Dreams - I thank God for you every day! :)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The pictures are beautiful...your boys so handsome.

Beth in NC said...

That is so sweet. Happy birthday to your wonderful husband!

Nancy M. said...

Happy Birthday Mountain Man!

Mikki said...

Awww. What a sweet post!!
Happy Birthday to your man!!

You are one blessed mama!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (we run off of the honor system too)

Debbiedoos said...

Hi there! What a love family you have. And a happy B-day to your husband. You are a Carolina girl and Mom of two boys...perfect, so am I, following you now;)