Disney Social Media Moms, Polynesian Resort Walt Disney World

***Reposting this Disney Post as I want you all to have the links to these amazing Resorts and options at Walt Disney World!

We just got underway with our Disney Social Media Moms Celebration!

It has been wonderful to see our friends from North Carolina here. Our Florida friends and all those elsewhere. My family has had a wonderful and amazing almost week already. We have enjoyed many things some of which you have seen here.

Then today, we checked into the Polynesian Resort . Take a look around our room. We are loving all of the family amenities and fun so far. Our days here in Florida have been awesome and now our days at Disney have already been Magical! It has been a blessing to share this together.



That evening we joined all the other families at the Disney ESPN Wide World of Sports Disney!



It was incredible to hear about Disney and ESPN's planning stages and all things new for months ahead.

Did I say how much I love my writing. And how God gives us above and beyond all that we ask or imagine! Amen! Tomorrow, we get to take part of an incredible initiative to feed the hungry - right in Epcot Disney. Stay tuned.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sit A Spell said...

Hi...I've enjoyed my first visit here today. I'll have to come back when I have more time.

We've just moved north of Orlando from Michigan and have the FL Disney pass. It's been so fun.

Now that I'm down south I want to make a trip up to the Carolinas...any suggestions?

Screaming Meme said...

Wanted to let you know I was back in Blogland...stop in and check out my giveway...Meme