Mama Needs Her Coffee, Mama Needs Her Starbucks



You know me I am not a happy camper sans my Starbucks. We've been abuzz about the changes Mr. Howard Schultz and Friends have implemented over at Starbucks Coffee Blog. So in an effort to not plagarize against Starbucks Mama and Her Buck-A-Roos, I'll let you read on.

What are your thoughts? Can you even conceive of the idea of a Starbucks, any Starbucks closing. Sometimes we do back up to move forward... oh, there goes a whole other post. ;) If you've been shocked by this 'news' go to Starbucks Coffee Blog and/or here to Starbucks Press Room.

Meanwhile, I've just discovered a new drink for me at Starbucks yesterday morning. Had I not tried all 82,000? My sweet friend, K, is the source of this 'recipe.' :) "Grande Iced Coffee in a Venti Cup, three Splenda, fill with 2%." Yummo! as Rachel Ray would say. I got all excited about my new thing. Let's just say, when you 'frequent' like "Starbucks Mama" or "Carolina Mama" you need a little variety. So I thought I would try out one of those 82,000 drinks. What's your Starbucks drink? If you are not a fan, inconceivable, just pretend.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love Starbucks, but they are so intimidating in there. I heard on the radio that several were closed today.

Wendy said...

Hmmm, should I confess that I've only been in a Starbucks once in my entire life? (I had an iced mocha, it was very good.)