#TrueTechTeen Thankful for You

Good Monday to Y'all!


#TrueTechTeen Thankful for You


This Monday, I'm thinking about our fabulous teens. Today, teens face so much and so many are remarkable young people making a difference and I am Thankful for you! Each #TrueTechTeen blesses me every day on my Instagram and other social media outlets.




http://youtu.be/yeKo0Hecljc


You're getting it right and I wanted to let you know, "I see you!"  "We see you!" Ultimately, I know you do it for Christ your Savior, your parents, your families, friends and yourself. Yet, it makes a difference.

You are helping fill this internet space with some awesome life!  Your wins, your awards, your triumphs and even when you post the non victories, thy are victories because you do it with a positive and true self!

You are  a #TrueTechTeen who is True to your God, Family and Friends, Yourself and The Next Generation! Thank you!!

God bless you and keep it up!  Share and tag with #TrueTechTeen with the teen that makes a difference in your life!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

See you out there #TrueTechTeen

Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: