Stanton's K-nifty Knits

Special Guest Blogger: Today, I, proudly and happily, introduce you to my son. He is blogging about his knitting business. Welcome, Stanton! 

Hi, my name is Stanton Terrell. Knitting is a passion I have, and I find joy in doing it. My grandma first taught me to knit years ago. She has taught me almost everything I know!

I am a very experienced, and skilled knitter. I have been knitting for over 7 years.  Knitting is a fun hobby to do. I have been knitting many items for a long time.
I have been in business locally for a couple years now.  I am very excited to bring to you Stanton's K-nifty Knits. 

Handmade Sashay Scarf, Black and Gold


Right now you will find a supply of my most popular item, the Sashay Scarf! Get them while they last!!

There will be much more to come. I am currently building my shop, slowly but surely. 

I have had a lot of fun knitting over the past years. I have made scarfs, hats, socks, and more. 
Broadening my horizons, I wanted to see if I could make a coat. I accomplished this last year when I surprised my Mama with a full length crimson coat for Christmas! She loves it! I am glad I did it!
Just recently, I have made my first afghan blanket. It is so warm and cozy. I love it! 
My popular sells, are the sashay scarfs, and my hats. Hats are so much fun to make! I can custom make almost anything you want, for a hat.  I can make Ear flap hats, custom monogram name hats, custom design hats, and more! I have made many many different scarves. I enjoy making scarves. Just like the hats, I can custom make just about anything. 

If you want a custom order, you can tell me through My Etsy shop or through my email. My shop will grow and I will continue to add more items as soon as possible! So keep on the look out! I am excited for what is in store. I hope you find what you are looking for! 

Handmade Double Garter Cowl Neck Scarf, Golden 

Here is my link to my Etsy shop, Stanton's K-nifty Knits:

Please leave a comment with any questions you have and I will answer you. Also, feel free to email me at my Etsy Shop with any questions. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon!

"Binding Off,"
Stanton 



No comments: