Wrightsville Beach Holiday Inn Resort Named Top Beach Resort on a Family Budget

Parents Magazine names Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina's Holiday Inn Resort the Best Beaches! Listed first of 10 Best Beaches on a Budget in the US!  We were so pleased to help with this story!



Carolina Mama, Auntie, and the Tigers. My Cherubs. 

Since Dad was back in Raleigh working, we sent him a BIG 
message and Hug. 



My original story posted here Holiday Inn Resort, Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. We adore it there!

Wrightsville Beach, NC Holiday Inn Resort
This was a the trip where my wonderful Boulder Mountain Man stayed home to work 
for us. And my Auntie Jackie joined us and we had some good Auntie time! 


We were surfers so little time was spent in the awesome beach service chairs by 
the Holiday Inn Resort Beachfront. It looked good! :) 


We LOVED our Sunset Cruise!


Beautiful and sweet Auntie Jackie and me. 

 Captain, Oh my Captain.... 
Then, it was at the best of Surf School!  All of us! 


And we ALL Caught Waves off the Atlantic! Epic! 


Then, it was a celebration dinner at Blu Water Grill on the water! :)


My son's favorite, the Shrimp Plate. This was a kids meal! Perfect! 


Thank you again, Parents Magazine! We totally agree and love our 
Wrightsville Beaches, North Carolina with it's Holiday Inn Resort Oceanfront. 



Warmly, Carolina Mama



No comments: