Shaklee 180 Blogger June Update

Hello!  Just back from a two week Beach Vacation - two beaches - and hiatus from blogging.  Welcome to my June Shaklee 180 Vlog Update.

Our theme this month is "Activity!"  And it has been awesome.  I am back to my favorite Summer activities, Swimming, Tennis and Running.  Also, I still love Pilates.

I am sharing with you some ideas to get and stay active here in my vlog. Thanks for following and tomorrow, we will have real numbers on the blog for my June update!  I am excited.




Here is a preview of my month - on a date with my man - and I had a Birthday!  So excited about wellness again. Thanks Shaklee180 for the support and team work together.































Today, I snapped this real quickly after a run with my Running Group at the Gym.  Feeling good. Have a ways to go to get to my goals. :)


Hope you enjoyed the update and let me know your Summer Activities!

Warmly,
Carolina Mama

*FTC Disclosure:  I am a Shaklee180 Blogger.  Opinions are all my own. I love working with Shaklee. 

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Wow girl, you look awesome! I have gone the opposite direction and really need to get a grip!

I am so proud of you!