Welcome The Lorax and Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

We still celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday!  It's quintessential childhood and we love his books still.   "The Lorax" movie threw a huge and beautiful party at Blissdom last week.  With all those fun and inspiring colors, you can't go wrong. Right!

                      

"Be who you are and say what you feel, 
 because those who mind don't matter and 
 those who matter don't mind.     Dr. Seuss 

Early in my blogging, I added this Dr. Seuss quote to my blog.  It seemed so apropos for writing.  That is the beauty of writing here that I love.  Sharing.  And those who matter, you know who you are, and a HUGE huge and shout out to my sweet sister and niece, T,  who faithfully read all the blogging adventures no matter what I say.  Love you!  Thanks for keeping up!  And making me feel like the best blog in the world even if we all know better. lol  Seriously, you let me be me and truthful and have fun in the process, all of you and I can't Thank you enough!  Blessings!

Back to our honoree, Dr. Seuss, we are celebrating with Dr. Seuss donuts.  I know, there goes the healthy breakfast for the boys.  However, they are excited because we do this once in a blue now.  So excited for the weekend with my family.  After traveling a long weekend to Nashville last weekend, Home feels even better.

What are you planning to do this first weekend of March?  Bring on Spring baby!  19 days to go.


Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: