Local Deals: Plum District "For Moms. By Moms."





You know I love a good deal! And I love to share a good deal with you!
Introducing Plum District!
Plum District is one of my new favorite things. Deals, favorite things. We're in! :) I have enjoyed all of the new Local Deals here in North Carolina. They are located in cities all over the US. So check out their locations for your area deals.
"Plum District offers daily deals moms love. It is By Moms For Moms - a community of moms sharing deals from local and national merchants for other moms to enjoy. Plum District puts Mom first by connecting her with products and inspirations that make her life easier. We know moms are looking to indulge, explore, nest, nibble, play, splurge and give - our goal is to make Mom's day, by offering her great values for her and her family."


Today we just received our deal from Omaha Steaks. Yum! We are excited to try all the goodness. And can I just say, Thank you Omaha Steaks for stocking is up for Holiday Dinners. :)

Look at this fun local deal The Fresh 20 Menu Planning Deal... You always pay almost half on Plum District. What's not to like.


Check them out for your favorite fun. I've even found an awesome Christmas Present on Plum District. Just Saying! :)

Have you tried Plum District? Check for one in your city and enjoy all the offers. You'll certainly be surprised and find something irresistible, or two or three.

Warmly, Carolina Mama


* FTC Disclosure: I am excited to be working with Plum District on local deals. I am honored they extended the invite and I love it. Opinions my own.

No comments: