General Mills' Box Top University Trip




Hi Y'all! I am so excited I get to work with three of my favorite brands in Minneapolis! General Mills, Box Top University and Hanes! Can you tell I am excited about this!



General Mills whom (like most Americans) we live by every day, has invited me to their Box Top University! This thrills me because I am already psyched about what I learned, at Disney with the Hanes Comfort Crew, that Hanes is the first clothing company to partner with BoxTops offering schools one Box Top for every Hanes printed T-shirt, polo or sweatshirt ordered for class shirts, uniforms or sports shirts!

So we'll be in Minneapolis learning all about Box Top University! Again, like most Americans, I adore the Box Top program. Look at all the schools that have benefited. We have clipped box tops EVERY year the Tigers have been in school!

We also are honored that Box Tops works with Homeschoolers too! Both of our Homeschool groups collected Box Tops this year! We love this! It is really great that General Mills and Box Tops offer this to all school groups! :)

I'm looking forward to the Dinner Cruise on Lake Minnetonka! :) Look for some awesome pictures and I cannot wait - am absolutely to go on the Exclusive Tour of the General Mills Photo Studio! - where they shoot the cover of the Wheaties Box! :) Cannot wait to eat my Wheaties at General Mills!



Hey, check us out here and on Twitter @CarolinaMama @NBTU (National Box Top University)! #BoxTops #NBTU

And Please, let me know if you have any Box Top Questions for your Specific School or situation! We'll ask them at Box Top University!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Congrats. That's exciting.